As we all know, the biggest advantage of using Wi-Fi phones is ease of use. If you know how to use a cellular phone, you are certainly able to learn how to use a Wi-Fi phone quickly. Especially when you are happy with your WLAN the way it is and want to get more use out of it without adding new infrastructures, Wi-Fi phones will be perfect for you.
After all the discussion about the two main types of wireless VoIP phones: DECT and Wi-Fi, and how to select a wireless phone in the previous blog posts, you might be wondering what Wi-Fi phone options are available. So, in this blog post, we will feature our four popular Wi-Fi phones at VoIP Supply. Let’s check it out!
Popular Wireless IP Phones for Wi-Fi VoIP Calling
The T5 Series is the latest smart media phones Yealink released this year that highlights a heads-up screen for better user experience and a two-megapixel adjustable camera and screen. The whole series comes with a Wi-Fi connectivity.
Read our blog to learn more details: The Yealink T5 Series Strikes an Exquisite Balance Between Simplicity and Sophistication!
- Up to 7 inch (1024 x 600) capacitive adjustable touch screen
- 720p30 HD video
- Runs Android 5.1.1
- Built-in Bluetooth 4.0+ for headsets and pairing mobile devices
- Built-in Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n)
- USB 2.0 port (2.0 compliant)
- Up to 16 VoIP accounts
- Up to 5-party video/audio mixed conferencing and up to 3-party video conferencing
Designed with safety, health, and security in mind, Ascom I62 is built to be a reliable and versatile Wi-Fi VoIP phone that meets extraordinary demands of hospital staff, secure establishments, and industrial facilities.
The I62 handset provides an intuitive user interface with a large color display to simplify complex features. Its centralized management allows users to upgrade and configure the system seamlessly without interrupting their daily operations.
- VoWiFi Handset (Talker, Messenger, Protector) with voice, personal alarm and messaging
- Supports WiFi standard a/b/g/n radio• TFT colour display
- Cleanable, IP 44• Upgradeable by licenses
- Dynamic output power according to 802.11h
- Push button alarm, with ability to send different alarm types
- Automatic call after alarm
- Location (AP, Ekahau RTLSe and Cisco MSE)
- Interactive Messaging
- Coloured Messaging
The GXV3240 is a multimedia Gigabit VoIP video phone that comes with integrated Wi-Fi, a built-in web browser, and HDMI connectivity. With up to 6 SIP accounts including FREE IPVideoTalk account with video mail, the GXV3240 is a well-known, all-in-one video, voice, data and mobility solution.
- 6 lines with up to 6 SIP accounts including FREE IPVideoTalk account with video mail
- Phonebook with up to 1000 contacts and call history with up to 1000 records
- Up to 6-way audio conference and 3-way video conference
- Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000Mbps network ports
- Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n), PoE+, Bluetooth, USB, SD, HDMI, EHS with Plantronics headsets support
- Support for up to 4 cascaded GXP2200 EXT modules
- 4.3″ (480×272) capacitive (5 points) touch screen TFT LCD
- Megapixel CMOS sensor camera with privacy shutter
Another great Wi-Fi phone choice is the INCOM ICW-1000G, a Wi-Fi VoIP phone that can be used to provide users with mobility across a wide range of deployments. The SIP-based ICW-1000G supports 802.11a/b/g/n, has a built-in speakerphone and many popular call handling features:
- Polyphonic MIDI Ring/Vibration ringer
- Simultaneous bell and vibration effects
- Hotkey for vibration and ring toggling
- Adjustable ringing and volume levels
- Adjustable display brightness and timeout
- 100 call history of inbound, outbound and missed call
- 500 phone book with 30 grouping
Download the ICW-1000G User’s Manual
Can’t find your ideal Wi-Fi VoIP phones? Give our VoIP experts a call today at 1-800-398-8647, we will be happy to assist. Meanwhile, if you’d like to learn more about VoIP Wi-Fi solutions, check out our FREE Wireless VoIP Guide!