Are you looking to upgrade your IP phones or looking for new equipment to install for your clients? Then take a look at some of the best selling VoIP phones so far in 2017. Whether you’re looking for a basic entry level model or a more advanced enterprise product, we have a huge number of phones available for all types of requirements.
Yealink T21P IP Phone
First up is the Yealink T21P IP phone. This is an entry level phone which offers a smooth user experience. The T21P features a 132 x 64-pixel graphical LCD screen, showing a clear 5-line data display, 2 VoIP accounts and 2-port 10/100 Ethernet Switch with integrated PoE.
Yealink T21P Key Features
- HD Voice: HD Codec, HD speaker, HD handset, 132 x 64-pixel graphical LCD
- 2 VoIP accounts. Two-port 10/100 Ethernet Switch with integrated PoE
- Headset compatible, Wall-mountable
- XML/LDAP remote phonebook
Our verdict – Excellent price to performance ratio, great features and easy to use, auto-provisioning also available for larger installs.
Yealink T23G IP Phone
The Yealink T23G is a feature rich, cost effective VoIP phone ideal for those working in small and large office environments. The phone has dual Gigabit Ethernet ports, 3 User accounts and 132 x 64 pixel with white backlit display LCD.
The T23G can be Auto Provisioned, enabling you to remotely set up your phone before you even receive it. This can be done using VoIPon’s Auto Provisioning Service.
Yealink T23G Key Features
- Yealink HD Voice, Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet with PoE
- 132 x 64-pixel graphical LCD, Up to 3 SIP accounts
- Supports Dual-colour LEDs, Headset support, Wall-mountable
- IPv6 support, Simple, flexible and secure provisioning options
Our verdict – Another product from Yealink which offers an excellent price to performance ratio. The T23G features Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet and is an easy to use phone for the office.
Yealink T42G IP Phone
The Yealink T42G comes with a number of excellent features that makes the phone ideal for both home and business use.
The high-quality LCD screen, paired with Yealink Optima HD voice technology, provides a superb audio and visual experience. With programmable keys, this IP Phone supports a variety of productivity-enhancing features. Standard encryption protocols are also used to perform secure remote provisioning and software upgrades.
Yealink T42G VoIP Phone Key Features
- Optima HD voice, Full-duplex speakerphone, 2.8″ 132 x 264-pixel 4-level grayscale graphical LCD with backlight
- Up to 3 SIP accounts, 5-way conference, Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet (Router & Switch), Integrated PoE
- 6 multifunctional line keys, UP to 15 various features
- Wall mountable, Integrated stand with 2 adjustable angles, Headset, EHS support
Our verdict – The T42G includes all the standard features you expect for a product suited to small and medium sized businesses. This is yet another great IP Phone from Yealink that features excellent interoperability with 3CX, Asterisk and Broadsoft.
Grandstream GXP1620 HD IP Phone
The Grandstream GXP1620 IP Phone is an ideal unit for small businesses. The GXP1620 2-line IP Phone includes 3-way conferencing to keep workers in-touch and productive.
Grandstream GXP1620 HD IP Phone Features
- 2 SIP accounts, 2 line keys, 3-way conferencing, 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- 132 x 48 pixel backlit graphical LCD display
- Use with Grandstream’s UCM6100 series IP PBX appliance for Zero-Config provisioning, 1-touch call recording and more
- HD wideband audio, superb full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation and excellent double-talk performance
Our verdict – The Grandstream GXP1620 IP Phone offers amazing price to performance and is an excellent entry level IP phone for small businesses. The GXP1620 is a high quality, user-friendly and dependable IP phone.
Grandstream GXP2130 v2 Enterprise HD IP Phone
The GXP2130 is an enterprise grade VoIP phone from Grandstream Networks. The Grandstream GXP2130 v2 is a standard enterprise-grade IP phone that features up to 3 lines, 4 XML programmable soft keys, 8 programmable BLF extension keys, dual Gigabit network ports and 4-way voice conferencing.
Grandstream GXP2130 Key Features
- Supports 3 lines, 3 SIP accounts and 4-way voice conferencing
- 2.8 inch (320 x 240px) colour-screen LCD
- Dual Gigabit ports, integrated PoE
- 8 dual-coloured BLF/speed-dial keys, HD audio on speakerphone and handset
Our verdict – The GXP2130 continues to be a very popular model which features three lines, a colour LCD screen, and Gigabit Ethernet ports. The GXP2130 is enterprise grade and ideal for those who require an advanced VoIP solution with simple usability.
Grandstream GXV3275 IP Multimedia Phone for Android
The Grandstream GXV3275 is a touchscreen, Android Multimedia IP phone. The Grandstream GXV3275 experience is delivered on a 7 inch touch screen and features integrated Bluetooth, Gigabit ports, a built-in web browser, integrated WiFi, HD audio and PoE. By combining the power of multiple devices into one, the GXV3275 is the ideal solution for all communication, productivity and video conferencing needs.
Grandstream GXV3275 Features
- A 7 inch 1024 by 600 touchscreen LCD, 6 lines with up to 6 SIP accounts including a free IPVideoTalk account with video mail
- Dual switched auto-sensing Gigabit network ports, 802.11 b/g/n WiFi
- 1 megapixel CMOS sensor camera with privacy shutter, HD wideband audio
- A full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation
Our verdict – With advanced functionality, operation on the Android operating system and fantastic ease of use, the GXV3275 is a truly outstanding IP video phone. The large 7 inch touchscreen and megapixel CMOS sensor camera make this multimedia phone one of the best in its class.
Fanvil X3S/P IP Phone
Fanvil continues to have huge growth into the IP market with a number of excellent product lines. Unsurprisingly, the Fanvil X3S/P PoE VoIP Phone joins the list as one of the most popular models we have seen so far in 2017. Featuring a 2.4 inch (320×240) colour screen LCD, 2 SIP Lines and HD Voice the X3S/P is an excellent choice for those looking for an entry level solution.
Fanvil X3S/P PoE VoIP Phone Key Features
- 2.4 inch (320×240) colour screen LCD, 2 SIP Lines, PoE
- Easy installation and configuration, Smart and friendly user interface
- Secure and complete provisioning protocols
- High Interoperability – Compatible with major platforms: 3CX, Broadsoft, Elastix, Asterisk, Xorcom, etc.
Our verdict – As with many models on our list the Fanvil X3S/P IP Phone offers great price to performance and is fully compatible with major platforms such as 3CX, Broadsoft, Elastix, Asterisk and Xorcom.
Sangoma s500 IP Phone
Different to the other phones on our list is the Sangoma s500 IP Phone. The s500 has been specially designed to work with Sangoma PBX solutions such as PBXact and FreePBX. The s500 is designed for the most demanding modern user, coming with features that include 4 SIP Accounts, a full duplex speakerphone and a 3.5 inch full colour display.
Sangoma s500 Key Features
- 4 SIP Accounts, Full duplex speakerphone
- 5-way conferencing, 3.5 inch full colour display
- 28 programmable soft keys
- Headset compatible, Dual gigabit Ethernet ports
Our verdict – If you need a new PBX system or already use one of the Sangoma PBX models, then the S500 is ideal for you. The s500 phone can automatically locate FreePBX/PBXact and pull the configuration straight out of the box. Sangoma calls this Zero Touch Technology and it enables for instant, hassle-free integration with FreePBX/PBXact. This useful feature can save hours on larger deployments.
Unidata INCOMINC ICW-1000G Wi-Fi Phone
The INCOM ICW-1000G is a Wi-Fi VoIP phone that can be used to provide users with mobility across a wide range of deployments. The SIP based ICW-1000G supports 802.11a/b/g/n, has a built in speakerphone, and contains many popular call handling features.
INCOMINC ICW-1000G Key Features
- Polyphonic MIDI Ring / Vibration ringer, Simultaneous bell and vibration effects
- Hotkey for vibration and ring toggling, Adjustable ringing and volume levels
- Adjustable display brightness and timeout, 100 call history of inbound, outbound and missed call
- 500 phone book with 30 grouping, 99 speed dial, Phone book search and during call
Our verdict – Need a SIP based WI-Fi phone in the office? Then the ICW-1000G is the phone for you The phone offers an excellent set of features for the price and is ideal for businesses that require mobile users around the office. The ICW-1000G is lightweight, smart and offers excellent value.
These are just a small selection of some of the best selling phones so far in 2017. With lots more excellent VoIP phones available to purchase, check out the full range by visiting our IP phone pages.
Share this story with your friends or work colleagues. If you want to stay up to date with our latest products, industry news and offers you can sign up to our monthly newsletters, keep up to date with us on Facebook or follow us on twitter @VoIPon.
The post Check out some of the top selling VoIP Phones so far in 2017 appeared first on VoIP Uncovered.