The Grandstream GXP2100 (GXP2130, GXP2135, GXP2140, GXP2160, GXP2170) series is getting some exciting additions. Grandstream is releasing firmware that provides upgrades to devices. Grandstream has always strived to design accessible, intuitive technology without compromising on quality. Grandstream constantly push to improve product features, providing users with more control and flexibility. This will enhance user experience and streamline daily operations.
The recent changes to the Grandstream GXP2100 IP Phone range make them more intuitive to use. Here is a brief outline of what to expect:
- More Intuitive Web UI- we’ve made changes that make the Web UI easier to navigate and more aesthetically pleasing.
- Simplified call transfer options – now you can attend or send a blind transfer
- Caller ID on transferred calls
- Ability to switch between accounts and see the screen while in a call
- Allow callers to permeate DND by whitelisting them
- Option to send an instant message via the Web UI or the phone
- Streamlined Bluetooth pairing
- Additional options for soft key configuration
- Manage call history through the phone and the Web UI
- Option to add picture images to your contacts
- More Flexibility for a Truly Unified Solution
Grandstream’s product portolio provide a convenient solution to all your business needs with an all-encompassing solution. Applications include voice, video conferencing, and surveillance needs. Modern system requirements are constantly changing and the need for security, both physical and virtual is becoming increasingly important across an IP network. You can stream video from the new GDS3710 video door system to all GXP2100 series phones via a 1:1 frame video before deciding to unlock the door and allow the visitor in.
Share this story with your friends or work colleagues. If you want to stay up to date with our latest products, industry news and offers you can sign up to our monthly newsletters, keep up to date with us on Facebook or follow us on twitter @VoIPon.
The post Grandstream Networks Improve the GXP2100 Series with New Features appeared first on VoIP Uncovered.